Monday, June 20, 2011

The Waiting Game

I am waiting eagerly for the test results from my sons ImuPro Allergy test. He had a follow up skin test about a month ago and it appeared clear from all allergens. I was very excited, but due to the conflicting results from last year to this year, it was felt that doing the ImuPro test would be ideal as it is apparently very reliable. Also it can test for multiple things in one blood test. To be completely honest, I am not sure how this test is different from the RAST, but our allergist suggested it.

I can’t even imagine being able to go out and allowing him to eat at any bakery, restaurant, ice cream shop or even a friends house. All simple things he has not had the opportunity to experience. If the results are positive … life goes on, and I will continue to keep him in a safe nut-free bubble.

:)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment