Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trick or Treat!

As a kid Halloween is one of the most exciting days of the year. Dressing up and eating candy freely! I remember the minute we walked through the door my siblings and I had to empty our bags so my mother can filter out the peanut snacks. At the time, it was not uncommon for people to give peanuts as treats. I walked away from those houses! Nowadays, Reeces Pieces, Peanut M & M’s, along with countless other treats are still very popular choices and parents need to be on top of their children with allergies before they dig into their stash. Every year there seems to be a new company declaring themselves peanut free, meaning more to choose from for those allergic. My personal favorites are the mini-chips ahoy, mini mars bars, and the mini Hershey’s variety pack (with the cookies and cream, milk chocolate and caramel chocolate bars).

What is your personal favorite Halloween treat?

Have a safe Halloween!

:)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment