Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Favorite Things... #1

I decided to compile a list of my favorite things, they will all be allergy related of course. I will talk about these things in separate postings in order for each one to have a moment in the spotlight.

The first is Oliver’s labels. My son attends daycare, so everything needs to be labeled. I send him with lunch everyday, so he has about a dozen or so food containers and sippy cups that are on a constant rotation. His sippy cups, cutlery, clothing, jacket, even his shoes are all labeled. I found the perfect solution at Oliver’s labels. www.oliverslabels.com has these adorable sticky labels that have a no nuts logo next to his name. They come in all different sizes for shoes, containers, clothing and so on. Even though his daycare is peanut/nut free and I send him food from home, the no nuts symbol serves as yet another reminder that he is allergic. I have a friend whose daughter attends a different daycare, and she is allergic to dairy. For the first few weeks when she started her daycare, she sent her with one of these stickers on her shirt!

The labels have been through the dishwasher and laundry countless times, and they are showing no signs of wear and tear. A great find. Check it out at oliverslabels.com

:)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment